Saturday, June 26, Michigan Bloggers, Influencers and Content Creators gathered at Blue Owl Coffee in REOTown Lansing for the second bimonthly Michigan Blogger Meet Up!
June Attendees Included:
- Cassondra – @Cassondra.wanders, cassondrawanderstheworld.com
- Jackie – @frommichiganwithloveblog frommichiganwithloveblog.com
- Lauren – @mrswebersneighborhood mrswebersneighborhood.com
- Margaret – @MIglutenfreegal miglutenfreegal.com
- Amy – @Lansing_Area_Littles lansingarealittles.com
- Melissa – @Adventuresof2Mermaids Adventures of 2 Mermaids
Along side great coffee and conversations, attendees enjoyed one another’s lengthy and fun introductions. Offering insights on narrowing your niche and who is served within that space.
The first topic of the agenda was taking a look at any current collaborations, which include a monthly Michigan Mingle and Michigan Favorite Places (#MIFavoritePlaces). Ideas were shared about different ways to utilize these campaigns, recruiting more participants and collectively widening our reach. As well as repurposing content for blogs and Instagram guides.
The group bounced around some giveaway do’s and don’ts, and took note of who is interested in collaborating on a summer giveaway. Plenty of options and ideas were shared.
Next topic for discussion was sharing any social strategies anyone has been using. Some talked about data analysis and pulling information from social media insights. The group shared tactics to growing on Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube.
In true social media style, the discussion lead to always heated debate of Facebook vs. Instagram, Reels or Tik Tok? It was all in fun!
For more information on joining future Meet Ups please register here: