Visit Chukka’s Eco-Adventure Outpost at Good Hope Great House, in the Cockpit Country near Falmouth Jamaica.
Chukka’s Eco-Adventure Outpost is where adventurous activity meets caring for the environment.
From waterfall pools to water slides and ziplines, all mixed with a rich cultural experience.
5 Pro Tips:
- Wear water shoes or walking shoes as you’re in nature, with dirt, mud and rain.
- Wear swim attire there, instead of bringing it with you.
- Bring your phone in a waterproof lanyard.
- Hydrate before the tour as there isn’t water and you can’t bring a water bottle.
- Do not carry extra things with you, as you need both hands or may need to rent a locker to store your belongings.
Hop in a tube or kayak and go for a relaxing float down the Martha Brae River.
Head to the tree tops and zipline over the historic plantation ruins and Martha Brae river. All while soaring high above and taking in breathtaking views of the entire Good Hope Estate and Eco-Adventure Park.
Walk the ancient 18th Century plantation grounds, get up close with exotic birds and animals. Aged Appleton Rum tasting will give you a real taste of the tropics.
There are plenty of chill spots along the river to spend your day relaxing. The six waterfall wading pools and zero-entry pool are you sure help you find you Caribbean cool.
If it’s an adrenaline fix you’re looking for, find your way to the top of 50 ft. waterfall and jump from the platform or make your way down the 360 loop waterslide!
Food and drink is available for purchase, as well as photos from your experience and entire Jamaican themed giftshop!